World Cup Dream Team (UK only)

KILLA_KEN1988

I've created a Dream Team for the World Cup using the data from The Sun. Just wanna know if we can get a few of us together and do a PsnP league like we did on premier league.com?

Let me know and I'll set one up. Also I say UK only because I'm not sure if other countries can enter, but if you can then feel free :)

And if someone has already set one up let me know because I'd like to join :)

Thanks!

This could be quite awesome. All I know is that I ain't buying a lot of alcohol until we get to quarter final at least.

I think that should the earliest we go out, I'm looking at semi finals this time. I've had enough of quarter final defeats on penalties lol

This could be quite awesome. All I know is that I ain't buying a lot of alcohol until we get to quarter final at least.

I have a feeling England won't make it past group stage

Suarez will chew off your ears! :jaymon:

Has anyone checked if only UK people can join yet? If not, can someone give me a link to try? I tried checking The Sun, but I inmediately remembered it's a piece of sensationalistic crap.

If England do make it to the quarter-finals, I will laugh a little if this happens to Lampard again:

england+germany+goal.jpg

As funny as it'd be, it can't happen. The World Cup will be using line technology, so the moment a ball crosses that line it's a goal - then again, who can say it won't fail when someone scores against Brazil :rolleyes: .