Forza 5 Racing Game Of The Year Edition

IntenseFATE98

Forza Motorsport 5: Racing Game of the Year is coming to Xbox One on July 22, Turn 10 Studios has announced.

In addition to Forza 5's original content, this edition features 17 next-generation tracks and the Top Gear car pack with 10 downloadable vehicles. Forza Motorsport 5: Racing Game of the Year will be available for $60/ £50/€70.

Forza 5 was a launch title for the Xbox One, and is still receiving DLC car packs for its Car Pass. IGN gave the game an 8.8 for its fantastic visuals and solid mechanics.

2dboxshotforza-5fobrgbjpg-6e456e_480w.jp

Source : http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/06/forza-5-racing-game-of-the-year-edition-revealed

I wish this would be on PS4. Never going to happen though...

If you haven't seen it, check out Project CARS. It is a racing game coming out on PC and the 8th generation consoles and it will be amazing. The people behind it were behind the awesome SimBin racing sims GT Legends, GTR and GTR 2 which are still regarded as some of the best games in the genre. The game will be playable at E3 on PS4 so we should learn a lot more about how it look and plays on our system in the next few days. 

On topic, this is hardly what I'd call a GoTY edition, it doesn't even include all the DLC. This edition definitely should've had the Car Pass included, in my opinion. 

Parker

If you haven't seen it, check out Project CARS. It is a racing game coming out on PC and the 8th generation consoles and it will be amazing. The people behind it were behind the awesome SimBin racing sims GT Legends, GTR and GTR 2 which are still regarded as some of the best games in the genre. The game will be playable at E3 on PS4 so we should learn a lot more about how it look and plays on our system in the next few days. 

Project CARS looks cool but I'm more excited for The Crew. THAT looks like it will be racing game of the year.