Floriiss' Checklist

Floriiss

Nice new plats :D. I really want to play the new inFAMOUS games and once I get my PS4 they will be first on the list (unless there is a new Ratchet).

Just wondering, what is 100 going to be?

Thanks Mayus! :D. Yeah you should definitely play it as as soon as u got the PS4, it's such a great game! :). Street Fighter X Tekken will probably be my 100th :platinum: trophy :). SFxTK is an awesome game. The :platinum: is pretty tough though. I want to celebrate my 100th milestone with an awesome tough ultra rare :platinum: , so that's why SFxTK is perfect for it :)

Thanks Mayus! :D. Yeah you should definitely play it as as soon as u got the PS4, it's such a great game! :). Street Fighter X Tekken will probably be my 100th :platinum: trophy :). SFxTK is an awesome game. The :platinum: is pretty tough though. I want to celebrate my 100th milestone with an awesome tough ultra rare :platinum: , so that's why SFxTK is perfect for it :)

Very nice one to have :). I also wanted to make my 100th a tough, long plat...but then I decided on Hannah Montana instead :P in fairness I made my first 100 choice (resistance 2) #120...so I got it eventually ^_^

Good luck with it and don't break too many controllers :)

Edited by Dr_Mayus

Oh my god. I thought you were joking, but no you're actually serious! Haha you made me laugh really hard :giggle:  :giggle: .

Yeah :P. It actually made some people mad (for some reason). I had a whole thread building it up :)  https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/7263-dr-mayus-mysterious-100th-platinum/?hl=+dr_mayus%20+100%20+platinums

I was going to do Resistance 2 but I didn't want to spend so much time grinding that game that I couldn't play anything else. So instead I got the dumbest trophy possible for 100 and got Resistance 2 eventually

• Like 1

Yeah :P. It actually made some people mad (for some reason). I had a whole thread building it up :)  https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/7263-dr-mayus-mysterious-100th-platinum/?hl=+dr_mayus%20+100%20+platinums

I was going to do Resistance 2 but I didn't want to spend so much time grinding that game that I couldn't play anything else. So instead I got the dumbest trophy possible for 100 and got Resistance 2 eventually

You got a lot of guts platting HM and making HM your 100th platinum milestone :P. Checking out the thread right now.  xD

• Like 1

I can't think of any game worse than HM tbh. Maybe HM part II? Haha looking forward to see what it's going to be :)

I was racking my brain thinking of what I could do. Ice Age 3, UP, Disney Sing it, but those all seemed like a step down from Hannah Montana...then it hit me. The one and only game that it could possibly be. I had to track it down because I knew if I didn't get it soon it would be near impossible to find and now I just have to wait until 199 to start playing it :(

I was racking my brain thinking of what I could do. Ice Age 3, UP, Disney Sing it, but those all seemed like a step down from Hannah Montana...then it hit me. The one and only game that it could possibly be. I had to track it down because I knew if I didn't get it soon it would be near impossible to find and now I just have to wait until 199 to start playing it :(

I really want to know which game you're talking about :P

Yes!! Such a awesome and enjoyable game and platinum xD

What about infamous: another dimension if Eugene, sucker punch?

Indeed it sure was! :D. Is Eugene a character from Second Son? Haven't played Second Son, but I know it happens after Dying Light. :)

Well if I can ever plat FFX I will be one more plat to revealing it :)

Goodluck! I heard the chocobo race and dodging 200 lightning strikes are tough.

He is xD it could be amazing if they did like they managed if Fetch. Eugene use monsters and angel

That sounds awesome!

Goodluck! I heard the chocobo race and dodging 200 lightning strikes are tough.

That sounds awesome!

all ready done :) I just need the sphere grid :( and then to beat penance and nemesis (the two toughest bosses) and the plat is mine. I am not going to challenge them though until the sphere grid is done.

• Like 1

all ready done :) I just need the sphere grid :( and then to beat penance and nemesis (the two toughest bosses) and the plat is mine. I am not going to challenge them though until the sphere grid is done.

Awesome! Good luck on the two bosses. Can't wait to start FFX myself :).

I can't think of any game worse than HM tbh. Maybe HM part II? Haha looking forward to see what it's going to be :)

I thought Mayus was going to plat a Justin Bieber game for plat #200, but that was before I realized that game doesn't exists. And congrats with plat #95 :yay: . Looks like I'll have to prepare my special congrats  :eyebrow: .

• Like 1

I thought Mayus was going to plat a Justin Bieber game for plat #200, but that was before I realized that game doesn't exists. And congrats with plat #95 :yay: . Looks like I'll have to prepare my special congrats  :eyebrow: .

Haha lmao! I'm so curious what Mayus #200 is going to be :P. And thanks! I can't wait to reach the 100th milestone! So excited! :D

Mixed replies. Some say it's easy, others say it's hard. I'll just prepare for the worst I guess, but the fact that there are less checkpoints than in Jak I makes it even more frustrating. We'll see :P

It is easy if you glitch the game, really hard if you don't. I ended up using the glitch for the last couple Orbs because i just couldn't be bothered any more.

Oh and congrats on the first Jak :) I loved that game and it is a shame that the 2nd and 3rd deviated so far from it

• Like 1