Floriiss' Checklist

Floriiss

Really? I found Borderlands extremely boring and repetitive. BL2 has a villain, a proper storyline, no recycled side quests and hardly any glitches.

Yes, I liked it very much, especially the DLC. I can't judge about BL2 because I haven't played it yet.. But most people say 2 is better than the first, so we'll see :lol:

Nicely done, congrats :yay: . So what's next?

borderlands-2.jpg

Congrats, this wasn't easy for sure I guess xD How long did it take to get the last playthrough?

Thanks!  :D, Well actually it didn't take that long, around 5-6 hours without dying. The problem was that if I died (and yes I died a couple times) I had to start all over and lost my progress.. I guess the total playthrough took around 10-12 hours, but I'm glad that's over  :)

probably one of the best collections i've seen so far, really awesome list of games altho im slightly surprised by your top 5 proudest games as there are quite i few that could be there... top 10? lol...

Thankyou for the kind words  ^_^, Well I've decided to make a top 5 but tbh there are more plat's I'm really proud of  :)

• Like 1

you have atleast 20 games i would want in my collection, thats atleast... are you goin to add any arkham or castlevania games to the list?... if you already have then i must not of seen them lol...

Maybe in the future, but for now I'll first finish my backlog  ;)

• 3 weeks later...

So what's next? Also the League of Trophy Hunters season 2 has ended and season 3 will start in 6 days. If you're interested and want to compete, you can sign up here: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/14678-league-of-trophy-hunters-season-3-is-comingbe-ready/?view=getnewpost . It's a great way to meet new people who like to play games.

So what's next? Also the League of Trophy Hunters season 2 has ended and season 3 will start in 6 days. If you're interested and want to compete, you can sign up here: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/14678-league-of-trophy-hunters-season-3-is-comingbe-ready/?view=getnewpost . It's a great way to meet new people who like to play games.

Street Fighter X Tekken & LIGHTNING RETURNS: Final Fantasy XIII. Hmm sounds interesting, I'll take a look.  :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...