Floriiss' Checklist

Floriiss

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Really nice list! A lot of challenging plats on here. I can't believe that you don't have any games that you had to give up on! You have a few plats that were just too much for me.

Haha thanks! Well I Always like a Challenge! And I'll never give up on something :D.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats :yay:, another step closer to :platinum: #100. So what's next? DMC Devil May Cry or maybe even Bayonetta?

Btw nice banner.

Thanks bro! :D, getting closer and closer to that #100! Uhm nope. Probably DBZ, or I'll start with the Jak trilogy, or hitman trilogy soon.

The banner is decent, I made that one a long time ago. Might make a new banner soon, since I've improved a lot from when I started.

• Like 1

Thanks bro! :D, getting closer and closer to that #100! Uhm nope. Probably DBZ, or I'll start with the Jak trilogy, or hitman trilogy soon.

The banner is decent, I made that one a long time ago. Might make a new banner soon, since I've improved a lot from when I started.

Ok :).

Is it possible you could improve the banner you made for me or is it already a masterpiece?

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Wow, you got quite the beautiful collection.

I'm glad to see alot of amazing games made it to your collection.

And nice going, Keep up the good work!

Hehe....

Those suckers that didn't know the Chronostasis spam-move in LRFFXIII sure missed alot. :devil:

• Like 1

Wow, you got quite the beautiful collection.

I'm glad to see alot of amazing games made it to your collection.

And nice going, Keep up the good work!

Hehe....

Those suckers that didn't know the Chronostasis spam-move in LRFFXIII sure missed alot. :devil:

Thanks Luka! :).

• Like 1