Floriiss' Checklist

Floriiss

Nice list you got there!! Keep it up :)

You got some pretty tough plats, unlike me :(

Hoping to get Ni No Kuni within the next week or so, which will probably be my most accomplished plat (assuming I get it) :o

• Like 1

Wow, I'm impressed by the amount of platin trophys you started this list. I just started my list with 20 plats xD And I'm happy, that I finally reached that amount ^^ But I have to say, your list is really impressive, and I'm looking forward to even more plats. Btw. if you liked the PSP, you maybe should consider buying a vita. It's actually a quite amazing piece of hardware. I bought mine spontaneously, nut never regret it. There are so many games out there, and the hardware is really powerful. I hope there will be even more software in the future. If you have no problem with strange japanese games or jrpgs, the vita is really great and has many titles to play. 

Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Nice list you got there!! Keep it up :)

You got some pretty tough plats, unlike me :(

Hoping to get Ni No Kuni within the next week or so, which will probably be my most accomplished plat (assuming I get it) :o

Goodluck, you can do it!

Wow, I'm impressed by the amount of platin trophys you started this list. I just started my list with 20 plats xD And I'm happy, that I finally reached that amount ^^ But I have to say, your list is really impressive, and I'm looking forward to even more plats. Btw. if you liked the PSP, you maybe should consider buying a vita. It's actually a quite amazing piece of hardware. I bought mine spontaneously, nut never regret it. There are so many games out there, and the hardware is really powerful. I hope there will be even more software in the future. If you have no problem with strange japanese games or jrpgs, the vita is really great and has many titles to play.

Keep up the good work.

Thankyou! Yes I liked the PSP, and maybe in the future I'll buy a vita :)

Thankyou for all the kind replies! It means a lot to me. :)

Edited by Floriiss

Another dutchmen! Nice platinum list! Wy do you have no Playstation Plus?

Too lazy to re-subscribe, haha.

Like the Goku forum avatar.

That is one impressive collection of Platinums. Nice job on both of the Battlefield: Bad Company's and Aliens vs Predator. I can't wait to see when this is all done :).And I got ninja'd.

Thanks!

Edited by Floriiss

I have a recommendation. You should platinum Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 and other DBZ games.

I'm a huge fan of the DBZ series. Too bad I've never bought a DBZ game for the PS3. I remember back in the day when I played dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3 for hours and hours on, unlocked every character and much more. I'm definitely going to buy a DBZ game sooner or later  :lol: