Bloodborne Vs. Dark Souls II Gameplay Comparison

Shirrako

Bloodborne looks like more of my type of game than the Souls series, I look forward to it :)

Blood borne looks sweet man.. I'll buy that game used because fuck the games industry.  :awesome:

I can't make sense of this post =/ Game looks sweet, but fuck the developers that make it.. okay.

• Like 1

Looks promising but still havent seen enough and obviously expect same gameplay as the souls series as devs already said is predecessorof Demons Souls, I hope its good since Lily Bergamo has been scraped by some generic free to play garbage the only ps4 games I personally look forward to now are GGXrd and this.

Bloodborne looks like more of my type of game than the Souls series, I look forward to it :)

I can't make sense of this post =/ Game looks sweet, but fuck the developers that make it.. okay.

It was a joke, making fun of people who actually do that. 

Anyone know if the game will be hard as balls like the Souls games?

The game was stated to evoke "the same satisfying feeling of overcoming obstacles" as the Souls Games so the difficulty will most likely be similar to them.

As for the gameplay, it seems to be more straight-forward than the Souls games, more fighting off hordes of baddies and less cautiously planning your approach. I just hope the checkpoint/bonfire system will be adjusted to match the new pacing.

• Like 1

The game was stated to evoke "the same satisfying feeling of overcoming obstacles" as the Souls Games so the difficulty will most likely be similar to them.

As for the gameplay, it seems to be more straight-forward than the Souls games, more fighting off hordes of baddies and less cautiously planning your approach. I just hope the checkpoint/bonfire system will be adjusted to match the new pacing.

Thanks, hopefully its not too hard, I would suck real bad at it :P