Unlock able Theme

Artemisthemp

How will the game know if I've played FFXIII? As when my PS3 died it took all game data and saves with it, but I still have the trophies. I hope it's to do with trophies as the first Lightning is the best theme there.

Also, why is there something side scrolling under the date and time? I don't have that on my PS3.

How will the game know if I've played FFXIII? As when my PS3 died it took all game data and saves with it, but I still have the trophies. I hope it's to do with trophies as the first Lightning is the best theme there.

Also, why is there something side scrolling under the date and time? I don't have that on my PS3.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/12/07/ffxiii-2-will-have-new-game-plus-mode-offers-bonuses-for-ffxi/

I would guess you need a FFXIII save (not a clear one, just a save).

As the last person said, you will need to have an actual save file in your system. Your trophies won't be enough, unfortunately. I, too, lost some of my saves when my PS3 got the yellow light of death. Luckily for me, I had been backing up my saves, so the ones that were lost were the copy protected saves. In Disgaea 4 you were supposed to get a little something for having a Disgaea 3 save file, but I had never uploaded my backed up saves to the PS3, so I never got it.

Shame, at least it's all relatively minor things I'm missing out on and not something like a weapon. Thanks for responding.

Do you not have the game anymore, could have just started again if you did but guessing you traded it in or something

Got this preordered and I'm gonna try and complete the first one before I start the second lol

Do you not have the game anymore, could have just started again if you did but guessing you traded it in or something

Yeah I traded it in, back in May. I had the platinum, there was no DLC, so the only reason to keep it was replay value, but I had already put 200 hours into that game so I was in no mood to go back to it any time soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...