Disgaea 1 and 2 on Vita with trophies, please

DaivRules

Is there anyone else here that would love a release much like the GOW, upcoming Ratchet or Jak and Daxter releases that have Disgaea 1 and 2 with all DLC for Vita. My newest save file for Disgaea:AoD on my PSP has darn close to 400 hours of play time.

I'd absolutely buy them again for Vita with trophy support as long as it's a physical release.

I was just thinking they already did it for D3 (and I loved it) and they're doing it for D4, they should go all the way back and do the first two!

Anyone with me?! Anyone know someone at NIS America we can bug to make this happen??

• 3 weeks later...

That would be cool but it won't happen, especially when Afternoon of Darkness and Dark Hero Days are available to download on your vita 

Realistically, remaking D1 or D2 or revisting Disgaea 2 (what they did with DD2) on PS4 would be more likely

• Like 1

that would be a good idea though but you can play them both on the vita so theres no point. However I would love it if they ported D2 & Witch and the Hundred to the vita.

I thought the point I brought up was that they would have trophy support? Wasn't that in the name of the thread I started? Also, it would be a great way to introduce new players to Disgaea. Also the existing "Collections" releases have been selling well so this would make NIS some money for new games. Aren't these valid points?

I thought the point I brought up was that they would have trophy support? Wasn't that in the name of the thread I started? Also, it would be a great way to introduce new players to Disgaea. Also the existing "Collections" releases have been selling well so this would make NIS some money for new games. Aren't these valid points?

yeah sorry. didnt mean to change the subject about that. But what do you mean about the existing "Collections" release?

But what do you mean about the existing "Collections" release?

the GOW, upcoming Ratchet or Jak and Daxter releases

Multiple titles, previous hits, one disc. Most of these releases have a gold "Collections" design on the cover.

Edited by DaivRules

NISA isn't a particularly large (or wealthy) company to begin with.  Begging for another batch of re-releases on games they've already re-released/ported to other platforms is probably a fool's errand because I don't see where there's profitability to be had.  Not to mention that they've got limited staff and the Disgaea teams are probably working on some combination of a Vita port for DD2 and whatever the next Disgaea game in line happens to be.

Trophy support isn't going to rope in enough customers to make it worth their while.