Lithium_Lemon's Platinum Heaven

Lithium_Lemon

That's a real good list you've got. I'd recommend Tekken 6 to start you out on fighters, not sure if it's the best to start out with for sure but it's the one that I actually enjoyed playing as a newbie and caught my interest in fighter games. 

That's a real good list you've got. I'd recommend Tekken 6 to start you out on fighters, not sure if it's the best to start out with for sure but it's the one that I actually enjoyed playing as a newbie and caught my interest in fighter games.

Thanks, and I'll take a look at it.

you havnt got one rubbish game in that list so far... really great collection

what games have you got lined up next?...

Thank you, right now I'm finishing trying to finish Dont starve, but next I'm probably looking at either playing Sniper Elite 3, Batman Arkham Origins, or Payday the Heist.

Nice list!  As far as fighting games to start with you can't go wrong with any Tekken game.  Both Tekken 6 and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 are relatively easy platinums to obtain.  Anyways, continue the good work :D

Thanks, and yeah it seems like Tekken may be the way to go.

Impressive list man, keep up the good work!

As for a fighting game suggestion, yeah like the others have said, any of the Tekkens would be a good place to start.

If you want a fighting game with a rare platinum, either MK9 or Injustice would fit the bill.

Impressive list man, keep up the good work!

As for a fighting game suggestion, yeah like the others have said, any of the Tekkens would be a good place to start.

If you want a fighting game with a rare platinum, either MK9 or Injustice would fit the bill.

Yeah I was thinking about Injustice originally, but didn't know if it would be a good choice for a beginner at fighters.

Your list is Kick ass! Well done :)

Thanks now I just need that Max Payne 3 platinum like you.

Edited by Lithium_Lemon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...