Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare special editions revealed

Activision has revealed the obligatory special editions for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. First up, the Atlas Limited Edition, which is $79.99:

• Atlas Gorge Bonus Multiplayer Map: A re-imagined Pipeline map from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
  • Atlas Digital Content Pack: Customized gear inspired by the Atlas Corporation:*Bal-27 AE Assault Rifle - A custom Atlas designed rifle
  • 5 Bonus Supply Drops: Customized gear and weapons.
  • Single Player Exoskeleton Upgrade Token: A token for an extra upgrade/perk for your exoskeleton in the campaign
  • Official Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Soundtrack: A digital copy of the game score by Harry Gregson-Williams and music by Audiomachine.
  • Welcome to Atlas: Advanced Soldier Manual: A physical booklet with concept art and historical and tactical information
  • Collectible SteelBook: A steel game case with unique art

CodadvancedLELG.jpg

The Atlas Pro Edition will cost $119.99 and the only additional thing will be the season pass:

CodadvancedproLELG.jpg

Guess they had to downscale due to Destiny. :P

http://www.ign.com/wikis/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare/Collector%27s_Editions

It's kinda weird that Activision are putting their #1 Cash Cow of all time in the backseat so Destiny gets to ride shotgun, it's a pretty big gamble.

I suppose this CE is worth it if you like Call of Duty, but the digital content (excl season pass) is way overpriced.

Edited by Saltyie
  • Like 1

This looks frickin awesome! I will definitely be getting the PRO edition. I always get all the map packs so it is a no brainer to save money in the long run and get tons of bonus extras and a sick case. #nobrainer