TLoU Online

I'm yet to play the online component (played the PS3 version campaign, but have pre-ordered the PS4 version and will definitely be playing online!), but from everything I've heard, it's awesome and people love it. More of a tense online battle system (with crafting, etc.) than other shooters out there on the market, but I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Also, obviously I can't speak for how busy the PS4 version's online will be yet (early days), but the PS3 community is still extremely active

Fireflies vs Hunters.

You can play as either faction, and there are three modes.

Supply Raid 

Survivors 

Interrogation

You can craft shiv's, molotov's, smoke bombs etc, from parts you get from supply boxes in all modes.

Just take out the other team, and help your teammates if they need reviving.

The PS3 online is very active and will be for a while I think. Give it time and the PS4 version will be just as active :P

Edited by Beeinhollywood
  • Like 1

I played for about 7 hours earlier this day & not even once i had to wait longer than 2 minutes in matchmaking. Keep in mind that it's the official release day, so as the days pass more people will get & play the game. Now as for the game itself, it's very different than your usual mp game. No running & gunning but,  stealth, strategy, methodical playstyle and to learn what perks/weapons to use & when will make your time feel pleasant & rewarding. Hope you like it.

EDIT.

As for the clans, basically you collect supplies that help your "clan" grow in numbers & stay healthy. You collect them doing various things in the game as killing or injuring opponents, crafting items, reviving teammates etc, but the catch here is that even if your teams loses a match you can still get the supplies you need if you perform well at the game.  

Edited by KamakuraHero

Thanks for the feedback. What's with the whole clan thing?

The parts you earn in game are turned into supplies for your faction. The more parts you earn, the more survivors are added to your clan. If you don't earn enough parts, your survivors will get hungry, or sick and will eventually die. You have to survive for 12 weeks. (12 weeks, 7 days) If you lose all your survivors you will have to start again.

Which reminds me, there will be certain missions you will need to do during the 12 weeks to keep your clan alive. Kinda hard to explain, so I'll just link to the guide. https://psnprofiles.com/guide/348-The-Last-of-Us-Trophy-Guide#Hunter All missions are the same for both Fireflies & Hunters

Edited by Beeinhollywood

Just spent about 10 hours playing online at first I hated it, but once you get used to it it's not bad. Its a much slower pace to call of duty and battlefield 4 makes a chance from doing the same boring thing I guess.

can't seem to keeep my faction alive tho :-(