Has this happened to anyone else

lloydelric

I just finished the Trophy list for Frobisher Says, but the trophy would not sync, so I decided to shut it off switch memory card and play something else. Then when I went to try to sync it again, the game data was corrupt and the Trophy list was gone from my list, but it is still on my PSN account.

Hot-swapping memory cards in the Vita can cause all kinds of problems. It's one of my main complaints about the thing. It's best to just not do it, when it can be helped. I had some similar things happened when I first got my 32 gig card and swapped out my 4 gig card. If you have any sort of hangs, leave everything in the Vita and reboot. Try whatever it is again. Doing anything other than that runs the risk of what you already experienced. Those warnings on the Vita aren't just for fun!

• Like 1

Well when I switch my memory cards out I always shut the system down before I switch, and I redownloaded it and it works alright, except i have to earn the trophy again but at least nothing else got corrupted

Edited by lloydelric

I just earned the trophy again and its on PSN now, and i redownloaded the game again and it works great, just one of those things that happen with electronics. no harm done, 

Sometimes there could be a problem with PSN server and that was your case for sure

as it once happened to me too, the only thing you can do is wait and try later.

I think you were right, that's most likely what the problem was

Edited by lloydelric