Ultimate Armour

Johnno87

If you read through the entire FAQ I cited, the author's claim is that he did everything manually and double-checked his information himself, using the PAL edition when it originally came out 10-odd years ago.  Of course, if SquareEnix made some minor tweaks from the original FFX International to the re-release in HD for the PS3, that could make his information outdated and wrong.

hmmmm.. but A. Steve guide's last update was last 2010... years before the release of HD version of the game...  

anyway... so can we just agree in 1 point.. for the HD version... Ribbon is useless in Penance battle? ^_^

anyway... so can we just agree in 1 point.. for the HD version... Ribbon is useless in Penance battle? ^_^

I fought Penance once, and all three characters I used had Ribbon equipped.  I don't know if it's "snapping one's fingers to keep the elephants away" or if it actually had some benefit, and I don't have the save-game file pre-Penance to check the alternate.  I don't have any evidence that it actually did any good.... but absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

And for the record, the last update of the guide in question was May 2005.