AI is ridiculously OP

Recreatee

I'm having the same problem. The AI seem to be on god mode most of the time - I've had games where the AI has ignored the easiest shot in the world, and instead rebounded the ball of 4 sides to pot it in a corner that a human player wouldn't be able to see (because of the weird camera)

I still think this game is brilliant, but they really need to sort out the AI

• Like 1

It's quite challenging yes, this game will be a good source of rage quits and flying gamepads.

I played a Killer mode (each player start with 3 lives, if you miss I commit foul you lose one) and we clear about 10 tables before I got out of lives! It almost impossible to make the AI make a mistake, miss a shot or commit foul.

I usually watch a video or something when the IA starts the humiliate human mode

• Like 1

It's quite challenging yes, this game will be a good source of rage quits and flying gamepads.

I played a Killer mode (each player start with 3 lives, if you miss I commit foul you lose one) and we clear about 10 tables before I got out of lives! It almost impossible to make the AI make a mistake, miss a shot or commit foul.

I usually watch a video or something when the IA starts the humiliate human mode

This is the only game mode that is getting to me so far. I've never played Killer in US 8 ball before, only UK rules which if someone pots the black they lose a life so you only pot it if you have to. Instead on here you gain a life - By this logic the game could actually last forever. Whereas if you use UK rules then someone HAS to lose a life by the end of each frame making it a maximum of 5 frames but obviously less if mistakes are made. I've had a 19 frame game of killer on this so far, it's annoying as hell. Apart from that I don't think the AI is that hard because realistically to be in "career mode" you'd need to be that good anyway, even an amateur. I rarely miss a shot but as some of you have said, when you do, you may as well sit back and accept the loss. Ha.

AI is op but not impossible to beat I did the 9ball tournament amateur, pro and master and that was a ball ache, and yesterday I was playing an 8ball online game I got disconnected due to the server issues then I got an error report when I came back on the game all my accolades had been reset and my career had been reset  WTF!! I was going for the platinum but I'm done 19 accolades to go and just the 8 ball tournament and it gets reset. Anyone else had this problem?

For me it's the games of Killer that are the 'killer'. Had one game last for over an hour, at one point we both had 9 lives. On the higher difficulties i can imagine games of killer going on forever.

It's as if they never actually tested this mode. Its ridiculous. 

• Like 1

It's crazy how they let master skilled players into the amateur tournaments. I understand the skill in amateur pool real life is still good, but this is a game and amateur should be WELCOMING new audiences, not screwing them over for laughs.

Amateur is a bitch, but I noticed it seemed to get easier the further I progressed. Maybe my better AI opponents were having trouble at home and brought their lack of focus to the table that day, I don't know.

Yeah my friend was like that with it. Once he finally beat the first guy, he beat the rest.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...