• Logitech Driving Force GT
    • Logitech G27
    • Logitech G25
    • Logitech Driving Force
    • Logitech Driving Force EX
    • Logitech Driving Force Pro
    • Logitech GT Force
    • Other

So I've been browsing the different GT6 threads on this forum and in alot of them people mention their racing wheel and there seems to be a wide range of wheels in use so I thought I might see which is the most common with this poll.

Any feedback and opinions on your owned wheel(s) are welcome. I myself have a Logitech driving force GT.

Edited by malox5

I have a few wheels. I currently own a Thrustmaster T50RS, Logitech G27, Driving Force GT and a Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3 RS V2 .By far and away my favorite wheel is the T500RS. It has the best feeling wheel, the best force feedback and I prefer the pedal set over both the G27 set and Clubsports with the Fanatec. It is a little pricey but worth it for those who are into racing simulators. 

Parker

• Like 1

I don't see the point of having more than one wheel.

Sometimes someone will start with one wheel and think "I know malox5 says I should never have more than one wheel, but darn it, I think I should be allowed to have more than one." Then they get a new one and decide they like it better. Afterward, they think, "AAARGH! I have more than one wheel! NOOOOOOO!"

I have looked at wheels pretty intensely when I was playing GT5 and still intend to buy one someday. My problem is I'm too cheap and can't bring myself to spend close to $100 on a wheel for one game. I'd love to spend $40-50 for a decent quality wheel and petal set, but when I solicited opinions in that price range, there is either a whole lot of indifference or outright hatred and nothing less than the $200 wheel is the only option.

Sometimes someone will start with one wheel and think "I know malox5 says I should never have more than one wheel, but darn it, I think I should be allowed to have more than one." Then they get a new one and decide they like it better. Afterward, they think, "AAARGH! I have more than one wheel! NOOOOOOO!"

I never said you shouldn't (read next time). I said that there is no point in getting 2. If you upgrade to a better one, why keep the old one instead of giving it to a friend or selling it? What's a guy/girl going to do with 3 or 4 wheels? Try to make little baby wheels? Or a Logi-master RT3000SG Hybrid that won't be out for another 50 years.

Also, I've tried no less than 6 different wheels over the years (all below the £80 -100 mark) and none of them worked with any of the racing games that I owned.

I don't see the point of having more than one wheel.

What's the point in having more than one console? They differ

What's the point of having more than one game? They differ

I mean, all wheels are different, and so are consoles and games. If he had 2 wheels of the same model, then I would understand your statement, but they aren't.

I've had a Driving Force GT for years, a mate gave it to me because he didn't use it.

It's all the wheel you'll ever need. The best all rounder for the price. No point in spending more (not in your case though) for another one.

• Like 1

It's all the wheel you'll ever need. The best all rounder for the price. No point in spending more (not in your case though) for another one.

I've looked at upgrading it a few times, but it seems to do everything i need so i'm gonna stick with it.

• Like 1