Rare Trophy Hunters League - Part 2

can you add me to the waiting list and can i get a list of games that are allowed and the list of games that are blacklisted because i think i have done most of the games that are allowed

I can add you to the waiting list, no problem but... please have a look at the rules for the games again. I have had a look at your profile and you have completed 52 games, a couple of them are games which wouldn't count. Just for example, these games wouldn't have counted in the league, which are completed or not completed from you:

- like most of the sly cooper (1, 4) and god of war games (god of war 1, chains of olympus, ghost of sparta) >Any Plat game that takes less than 10 hours to complete<

- the Back to the future episodes >All Telltale Games<

- Assassin's Creed Unity, Farcry 4, Minecraft (PS4 version) >All games less than 3 months old<

So, you have tons of games which you could play. Tell me if you still want to join, it's up to you.

And if someone has slightly to worry because he has no games left to play (yes i know he is still far away from that) but then it's allenbird with his nearly 12.000 trophies and 244 completed games. xD

Edited by vjuchen
  • Like 1

I can add you to the waiting list, no problem but... please have a look at the rules for the games again. I have had a look at your profile and you have completed 52 games, a couple of them are games which wouldn't count. Just for example, these games wouldn't have counted in the league, which are completed or not completed from you:

- like most of the sly cooper (1, 4) and god of war games (god of war 1, chains of olympus, ghost of sparta) >Any Plat game that takes less than 10 hours to complete<

- the Back to the future episodes >All Telltale Games<

- Assassin's Creed Unity, Farcry 4, Minecraft (PS4 version) >All games less than 3 months old<

So, you have tons of games which you could play. Tell me if you still want to join, it's up to you.

And if someone has slightly to worry because he has no games left to play (yes i know he is still far away from that) but then it's allenbird with his nearly 12.000 trophies and 244 completed games. xD

Yeah i still want to be added and i need to know if the tales of games series allowed cos i havent played those games yet

Is Kingdom hearts 1.5 had remix allowed

yes it counts. but please don't start to ask now for every single game. Try to have a look for yourself first like i asked you. If you are still not sure if a game counts or not you can send a PM to me or man_with_wdjat (Wdjat Prinny Doods) but please keep this thread a bit clean.

Oh, can I be add? :angel:

yes, i have added you to the waiting list.

• Like 1

Think as this league is more for hardcore players, and the few games that are banned it´s because they "giveaway" trophies too easy.

This system is to make the league more even for the players that work hard. So don´t worry about games like tales of series, or kingdom hearts since most of the rpgs tende to not "give" trophies so easy.

congratulation to Horrorfan_1031 for taking first place this week! also congratulation to Blazikiller and man_with_wdjat for getting an ultra rare platinum this week xD

Haha thanks, a month late, but thanks :) You can take me out of the comp for the next while since I've been so busy with school and music I haven't been able to game much/at all lately.

scores special season 5 week 5:

1. TheAkittaja123 - 1001 points

2. BeautifulTorment - 480 points

3. allenbird - 398 points

4. Zanzarro - 356 points

5. ReimiSaionji9742 - 346 points

6. Gregorymany - 225 points

7. vjuchen - 174 points

8. LucasV9991 - 169 points

9. Horrorfan_1031 - 140 points

10. BraveNoobWorld - 112 points

11. Smilerika - 98 points

12. HcG-_Clawz - 51 points

13. Precision-Playy - 51 points

14. bhopkins91 - 29 points

15. me3lingual - 21 points

16. zajac9999 - 20 points

17. DamianShock - 10 points

18. Hemiak - 10 points

19. dragnierkira - 4 points

20. man_with_wdjat - 0 points

21. Blazikiller - 0 points

final ranking season 5:

1. Gregorymany - 95 =

2. allenbird - 89 =

3. Horrorfan_1031 - 83 v1

4. Zanzarro - 82 =

5. vjuchen - 76 =

6. BeautifulTorment - 75 =

7. BraveNoobWorld - 65 =

8. ReimiSaionji9742 - 64 ^2

9. LucasV9991 - 62 v1

10. HcG-_Clawz - 54 ^1

11. dragnierkira - 51 v3 / Precision-Playy - 51 ^2

13. bhopkins91 - 50 v1 / TheAkittaja123 - 50 ^6

15. Smilerika - 48 =

16. me3lingual - 43 =

17. man_with_wdjat - 41 v3

18. Hemiak - 40 v1

19. zajac9999 - 36 v1

20. DamianShock - 28 =

21. Blazikiller - 19 =

congratulation to TheAkittaja123 for taking first place this week with such an amazing score! also congratulation to BeautifulTorment, Zanzarro, TheAkittaja123 and ReimiSaionji9742 for getting an ultra rare platinum this week!

congratulation to Gregorymany for winning the :platinum:  trophy this season.

congratulation to allenbird for winning the :gold:  trophy this season.

congratulation to Horrorfan_1031 for winning the :silver:  trophy this season.

congratulation to Zanzarro for winning the  :bronze:  trophy this season.

The season ends here, enjoy your break until next sunday!

BraveNoobWorld, Blazikiller and me3lingual will drop out of the league, but remember that you can always come back! :lol:

I have an additional announcement to make: starting next season common trophies will not give any points anymore and uncommon trophies will give 1 point. The points for the platinums stay the same.

My decision comes from watching over the league for some seasons now and some people could climb up higher places then they should in this rare trophy hunter league by getting a bunch of common and uncommon trophies and to fix that the points will change.

Furthermore the points will be counted normally again and no specific rules will be added (like week 2 and week 4 in the 5th one!). Like everyone knows was this a more or less welcomed "special" for the 5th season! ;)

That's it! :wave:

Edited by vjuchen
  • Like 4

I have an additional announcement to make: starting next season common trophies will not give any points anymore and uncommon trophies will give 1 point. The points for the platinums stay the same.

My decision comes from watching over the league for some seasons now and some people could climb up higher places then they should in this rare trophy hunter league by getting a bunch of common and uncommon trophies and to fix that the points will change.

It´s a good change, i totally agree with that.

I´m very happy that i won. Looking foward for the next season. :D

• Like 1

I am surprised to have finished as well as I did.  I was honestly expecting to be closer to the bottom than I was.  That being said...

I have decided to leave the competition for next season.  I was leaning toward leaving anyway, but the new scoring rule tilted the scale for me.  If the new scoring system was in effect for this recent season, then I wouldn't have performed as well as I did.  Only 53 out of the last 158 trophies I earned from November 2, 2014 onwards were a rarity other than common, and several of those 53 were not eligible for scoring because of other reasons.  I have given it a lot of thought, and I don't think it will be worthwhile for me to participate.

I wish the competitors well in the upcoming season.  Maybe I will come back in a future season, should my trophy collecting habits leave the Land of Common.

Scores are out!!

points season six week one:

1. Gregorymany - 856 points
  2. Zanzarro - 592 points
  3. allenbird - 457 points
  4. X18JELLO18X - 313 points
  5. Precision-Playy - 244 points
  6. Horrorfan_1031 - 70 points
  7. vjuchen - 63 points
  8. Hemiak - 40 points
  9. dragnierkira - 37 points
  10. HcG-_Clawz - 9 points / zajac9999 - 9 points
  12. BeautifulTorment - 5 points
  13. ReimiSaionji9742 - 1 point
  14. man_with_wdjat - 0 points
  15. TheAkittaja123 - 0 points
  16. bhopkins91 - 0 points
  17. DamianShock - 0 points
  18. LucasV9991 - 0 points
  19. Nemises15 - 0 points
  20. xcomplicatedx - 0 points

ranking season six week one:

1. Gregorymany - 20
  2. Zanzarro - 19
  3. allenbird - 18
  4. X18JELLO18X - 17
  5. Precision-Playy - 16
  6. Horrorfan_1031 - 15
  7. vjuchen - 14
  8. Hemiak - 13
  9. dragnierkira - 12
  10. HcG-_Clawz - 11 / zajac9999 - 11
  12. BeautifulTorment - 9
  13. ReimiSaionji9742 - 8
  14. man_with_wdjat - 7 / TheAkittaja123 - 7 / bhopkins91 - 7 / DamianShock - 7 / LucasV9991 - 7 / Nemises15 - 7 / xcomplicatedx - 7
  • Like 1