Free game glitch?

spy2705

He *did not* pay for the game though.

But does it really matter? Don't get your panties in a twist, if anything this issue encourages Sony to work on their store. Things like these happen weekly. It's not OP's fault he went on Killzone's store page, and got it for free, it's Sonys.                             

There are worse things than downloading a game for free that shouldn't have been.  Besides, if OP likes the game, he may decide to purchase the season pass or the multitude of cosmetic DLC the game has.

Besides, Shadow Fall could use a population boost.

Thanks. Faith in humanity restored

If i walk the streets and find a thousans dollar bill, that doesn't make me a thief. Enjoy the game

Thanks mate

Yep Iam not the only one... I found this when a group on fb posted it and went to check.. Was going to post here but when i told my friends no one else could download

I guess i was luck but jeez its a huge game

Still download after a day.. Not even chapter 4 is downloaded lol

Why dont tou just support Playstation instead of taking a game via a glitch?

i beat sony is crying that they just gave away copyable files and data to someone and didnt get $60

hope the glitch still there once I buy either portal 2 or red dead redemption undead soon.

HOW CAN I GET THIS TO WORk FOR ME?!?!

Why dont tou just support Playstation instead of taking a game via a glitch?

You're kidding right...

I bought all sony consoles.. Been buying games new all the time.. Buys psn cards etc everything legit..

Then a glitch comes up and u say support sony lol..

Like you wouldn't download it haha

Those maps was always free they announced back that all multiplayer maps are going to be free

Oh still good though .. If you have it add me spy2705 everyone we play tommrow cause its downloading still ( online)

i beat sony is crying that they just gave away copyable files and data to someone and didnt get $60

HOW CAN I GET THIS TO WORk FOR ME?!?!

I bet they are poor now haha ... They fixed it :/ Edited by spy2705

You're kidding right...

I bought all sony consoles.. Been buying games new all the time.. Buys psn cards etc everything legit..

Then a glitch comes up and u say support sony lol..

Like you wouldn't download it haha

I would consider it :D

But, it could add up.

There are worse things than downloading a game for free that shouldn't have been.  Besides, if OP likes the game, he may decide to purchase the season pass or the multitude of cosmetic DLC the game has.

Besides, Shadow Fall could use a population boost.

Point taken.