Buswellmation's Showcase - All Platinums & 100%s

Buswellmation

BUSWELLMATION's Showcase

All Platinum Trophies and 100%s

======================================================================================

*Note*

I do not hack any of my games and although my trophy showcase isn't big right now, I do work hard on my games and I do tend to struggle a bit on some games. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy seeing my Platinum and 100% showcase grow over time.

My 2014 Aims: To Earn 5 Platinum Trophies | To Earn 400 Trophies

======================================================================================

:platinum: Platinum Trophies  :platinum: 

1. Minecraft: PS3 Edition - 28th July 2014

2. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - 2nd August 2014

3. Minecraft: PS4 Edition - 25th September 2014

4. LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes - 2nd October 2014

5. The Walking Dead: Season One - 4th November 2014

6. Peggle 2 - 25th November 2014

7. Rocket League - 20th November 2015

~Platinum Gallery~

1.1L64dc90.png 2.1Ld34973.png3.1Lfbe519.png4.1L6f4311.png5.1L712fc0.png6.1Lc6510b.png7.1L6c211c.png

:gold: 100% Completion :gold:

*Note* - These 100%s do not include 100%s with Platinum Trophies

1. Sonic the Fighters - 30th July 2014

2. KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days - August 1st 2014

:hidden: Platinum Trophies/100%s I'm Working Towards  :hidden:

*This Platinum and 100% Showcase will be updated every time I earn a new Platinum or 100%*

-BUSWELLMATION-

Edited by Buswellmation
  • Like 2

A good start  :yay: I have always wanted to get a platinum trophy for a lego game, i really enjoy them.

Thank you, although for some odd reason, I find LEGO Marvel Super Heroes boring.  :unsure: The worst thing is, I don't know why? Whenever I start playing it, I don't get the same feeling as I do when playing any other LEGO Game. I will end up completing it at some point though!

We all start somewhere bud. Nicely done with the Lego. I heard that can have one hell of a glitch.

Also, props for being a KH player

I used to have two older accounts and I completed LEGO Harry Potter on both of them. Not once have I experienced the glitch but I have heard about it. And yes, Kingdom Hearts is an amazing series. Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Platinum if going to take some time though. I'm looking forward to KH II.5 Final Mix and KH III

Thank you, although for some odd reason, I find LEGO Marvel Super Heroes boring.  :unsure: The worst thing is, I don't know why? Whenever I start playing it, I don't get the same feeling as I do when playing any other LEGO Game. I will end up completing it at some point though!

Ive never played it, but sometimes you just dont like a game, even if you really like the series.

Ive never played it, but sometimes you just dont like a game, even if you really like the series.

It's not that I don't like it, it is a good game. It's just the collecting for all the stuff is a complete drag and a lot harder than the other LEGO games. Although LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes has a open world to collect everything and that's really fun. It just doesn't feel the same with LEGO Marvel

Good start dude, enjoy working your way through and making this list bigger!!

Thank you, starting Monday, I'll be going on holiday to America for three weeks and when I get back, I'll have a week of Free Time until I start work and college. Then the amount of free time i'll get will drop  :| but I'm still hoping to reach my 5 Platinum goal by the end of the year  :awesome:

It's not that I don't like it, it is a good game. It's just the collecting for all the stuff is a complete drag and a lot harder than the other LEGO games. Although LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes has a open world to collect everything and that's really fun. It just doesn't feel the same with LEGO Marvel

I played DC superheroes on the xbox, and enjoyed it. Lego games arnt hard, just time consuming.

I played DC superheroes on the xbox, and enjoyed it. Lego games arnt hard, just time consuming.

Oh yeah I know they aren't difficult at all. I also had DC Superheroes when I used to have an Xbox 360 and I managed to get to about 75% so I might buy it for PS3 and go for the Platinum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update: After earning my 350th Trophy, thought I'd update the listing. I'm getting ever closer to that 3rd Platinum :D

Gonna double plat Minecraft, awesome man! Can't wait to see your list get bigger, keep up the good work!

I am hoping to double Plat Minecraft. I wouldn't usually plan on double plating games but I love Minecraft loads so I just had too :) Plus the PS4 addition provides for of a challenge! :D

• 2 weeks later...

:platinum: Platinum #3 - Minecraft: PS4 Edition :platinum:

1Lfbe519.png

This was a very fun Platinum to earn. It was more challenging. The best moment had to be when I left my PS4 this morning (25th Sept) to finish the grind up to Passing The Time whilst I was at college. I got home only to find I earned the trophy, five minutes after I left the house for college (facepalm)  :yay: However, I go have to thank shell_cup, I_Am_The_Garza for some help with a few trophies. If it wasn't for them, I'd still be stuck on them now. Great game, I wouldn't usually plan on earning Platinum on all editions of a game but I love Minecraft that much, I didn't have a choice ;) Going to buy a Vita soon so hopefully, I'll get that version too  :awesome: 

:platinum: Platinum #4 - LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes  :platinum:

1L6f4311.png

Thank the lord I've completed this f**king game. The boringness is high with this one. Only took me 10 months! But in all seriousness, it had a good story to it. But the free play and collecting the stuff in the free hub, that's what caused me to not want to complete this. I love LEGO, I love MARVEL, but I honestly couldn't feel the magic in this game :( I would recommend it to people who like spending 20-30 hours doing random quests and flying back and fourth across the map. 

• 1 month later...

:platinum: Platinum #5 - The Walking Dead: Season One   :platinum:

1L712fc0.png

This was honestly one of the best games I've played. Only encountered one small glitch but that was it. Deserves any award it has won. The story was well made, wasn't too difficult as it was a decision based game. The ending almost had me in tears as well. Such an emotional game. But I'm looking forward to playing Season Two. Only thing I didn't like was the Platinum image for this game. It's just the platinum image :/ but hey, every platinum counts!  

• 3 weeks later...

:platinum: Platinum #6 - Peggle 2  :platinum:

1Lc6510b.png

If I'm going to be honest, although this game was fun, I would recommend getting the two DLC packs. If you do that, it will add an extra 60 objectives in the game, totaling up to 240 and they go towards the 180 Achievements Trophy. Trust me, if I can't downloaded the DLC, I'd still be stuck now. This game is quite challenging but I recommend to all pinball lovers! :)