Conversations

Lionhammr

Can I use chapter select to get a conversation that I have missed? Or does it have to be done in a straight playthrough?

You can get the collectibles, shiv doors, conversations in Chapter Select but finish the game first before getting the things you missed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought I had got them all, but you need to be careful.

In the University level, there are 2 firefly grafitti marks you can initiate a conversation on, fairly close to one another. The first one you come to does not count for the trophy. The second one does, but if you had the conversation at the first one it is not available. That's the one I "missed" anyway...

• 3 weeks later...

Other ones that people are prone to miss are the Bighorn logo and banner on the side of the building across from where you pick up the flamethrower on the UEC campus, and there's another in the Suburbs where Henry and Ellie play darts when you're done searching the last house before you run into the sniper. After they finish, make sure you pick up the dart they left behind, this actually counts as a conversation.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I thought I had got them all, but you need to be careful.

In the University level, there are 2 firefly grafitti marks you can initiate a conversation on, fairly close to one another. The first one you come to does not count for the trophy. The second one does, but if you had the conversation at the first one it is not available. That's the one I "missed" anyway...

I done the same thing. Bit unfair making the actual one you need unavailable if you click on the wrong one.

Make sure the one you click on is just to the left of the archway you need to open the gate for.