Gota's Brief Blogs: Gamescom 2014 Thoughts and Ramblings.

Gotakibono

Nice read. I missed a lot of announcements and this filled me in. I did see the silent hill announcement and I know my friend is throwing a party. For me, however, the Bloodborne gameplay was enough. It looks like a more badass dragon's dogma IMO.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

Nice read. I missed a lot of announcements and this filled me in. I did see the silent hill announcement and I know my friend is throwing a party. For me, however, the Bloodborne gameplay was enough. It looks like a more badass dragon's dogma IMO.

Thanks for reading. I must admit that Bloodbourne is indeed looking badass. It seems like the horror genre is making a real resurgence.

I love your blogs. They make for fantastic and enjoyable reading. It's only the second one I've read I'll admit but I just found myself smiling and nodding along to everything. 

I tried to watch Playstation's Gamescom set but i had to give up after a few minutes to put on Peppa Pig. 

I saw Bloodborne, which looked fantastic, but mostly some Indie games that did not appeal to me. I find with Indie's you have to play them to discover how fun they can be. 

But anyway's, I look forward to your next thread!

• 2 weeks later...

The game i was most hyped by was : Until Dawn !

the game looks awesome and the whole concept sounds great 

also the Silent Hills announcement is fantastic :)

the way it was done and P.T is terrifying  . 

Until Dawn does indeed look amazing; I'll be keeping my eyes on it. 

I don't know who it will benefit but with uncharted launching the same year as tomb raider was it not a great idea by Microsoft

to make it a timed exclusive. With nothing even close to uncharted on an xbox platform

The fact that Tomb Raider'll eventually be coming to the PS4 anyway doesn't exactly do Microsoft too many favours. 

I love your blogs. They make for fantastic and enjoyable reading. It's only the second one I've read I'll admit but I just found myself smiling and nodding along to everything. 

I tried to watch Playstation's Gamescom set but i had to give up after a few minutes to put on Peppa Pig. 

I saw Bloodborne, which looked fantastic, but mostly some Indie games that did not appeal to me. I find with Indie's you have to play them to discover how fun they can be. 

But anyway's, I look forward to your next thread!

Thanks a million, I really appreciate the feedback. Bloodbourne has the makings of a damn good game.