SingStar disc servers shutdown Oct 28, 2014 - It's the final (boosting) countdown

DK33per

Hey all,

The servers for disc-based version SingStar (PS3) are going to be pulled on October 28th, 2014.

Official update (28/07/2014): http://www.singstar.com/news/Server-Update.html

Just to be clear, that's the disc-based game for EU/NA, not the XMB or downloadable SingStar.

I'd dearly love to picked up the remain online Trophies while there's still time.

playstationtrophies.org has a great breakdown of all the online Trophies and what needs to be done to accomplish them.

playstationtrophies.org guide: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/singstar/guide/

List of online Trophies

trophy_bronze.png Window Shopper
trophy_bronze.pngIt's Good to Share
trophy_bronze.pngCentre of Attention
trophy_silver.pngAll Eyes on You
trophy_gold.pngSingstar Celebrity
trophy_bronze.pngPopularity Contest
trophy_bronze.pngStar Maker
trophy_bronze.pngChatterboxes
trophy_bronze.pngGallery Gazer
trophy_bronze.pngWelcoming Party
trophy_silver.pngPillar of the Community
trophy_bronze.pngMeet the Locals
trophy_gold.pngThey Really Love Me

The toughest online ones to get are
- Center Of Attention/All Eyes on You for 100/200 views in the first week
- SingStar Celebrity for 8,000 media views total
- Your profile was viewed 50/200 times for Welcoming Party/Pillar of the Community
- They Really Love Me: Have a media upload rated 4 stars by at least 1000 ratings(!)

If anybody is interested in boosting for one or all of these, I suggest you do the following:

1. Join the SingStar in-game club called 'www.ps3trophies.org' and visit people's profiles
2. View their media, and rate it all 5-stars
3. Then go to thier comment page and post a comment letting them know you gave them 5-stars.

4. If you have a PS Trophies forum account, I suggest posting on this boosting thread, so we can start to get more activity going for all

You can find me on SingStar and PSN: DK33per

You like a like fun videos, I've got one of Sackboy (and me) singing Gorillaz' 'Feel Good Inc' today (13/08/2014). It would be terrific if you could view and rate that for me and/or my audio of 'Something Stupid' by Robbie Williams.

Message me and I'll gladly view your media, profile and rate your songs 5 stars too.

That's all for now.

Spread the word about the SingStar PS3 disc-based server shutdown (October 28, 2014), and good luck.

Edited by DK33per
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey all,

The servers for disc-based version SingStar (PS3) are going to be pulled on October 28th, 2014.

Official update (28/07/2014): http://www.singstar.com/news/Server-Update.html

Just to be clear, that's the disc-based game for EU/NA, not the XMB or downloadable SingStar.

I'd dearly love to picked up the remain online Trophies while there's still time.

playstationtrophies.org has a great breakdown of all the online Trophies and what needs to be done to accomplish them.

playstationtrophies.org guide: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/singstar/guide/

List of online Trophies

trophy_bronze.png Window Shoppertrophy_bronze.pngIt's Good to Sharetrophy_bronze.pngCentre of Attentiontrophy_silver.pngAll Eyes on Youtrophy_gold.pngSingstar Celebritytrophy_bronze.pngPopularity Contesttrophy_bronze.pngStar Makertrophy_bronze.pngChatterboxestrophy_bronze.pngGallery Gazertrophy_bronze.pngWelcoming Partytrophy_silver.pngPillar of the Communitytrophy_bronze.pngMeet the Localstrophy_gold.pngThey Really Love Me

The toughest online ones to get are

- Center Of Attention/All Eyes on You for 100/200 views in the first week

- SingStar Celebrity for 8,000 media views total

- Your profile was viewed 50/200 times for Welcoming Party/Pillar of the Community

- They Really Love Me: Have a media upload rated 4 stars by at least 1000 ratings(!)

If anybody is interested in boosting for one or all of these, I suggest you do the following:

1. Join the SingStar in-game club called 'www.ps3trophies.org' and visit people's profiles

2. View their media, and rate it all 5-stars

3. Then go to thier comment page and post a comment letting them know you gave them 5-stars.

4. If you have a PS Trophies forum account, I suggest posting on this boosting thread, so we can start to get more activity going for all

You can find me on SingStar and PSN: DK33per

You like a like fun videos, I've got one of Sackboy (and me) singing Gorillaz' 'Feel Good Inc' today (13/08/2014). It would be terrific if you could view and rate that for me and/or my audio of 'Something Stupid' by Robbie Williams.

Message me and I'll gladly view your media, profile and rate your songs 5 stars too.

That's all for now.

Spread the word about the SingStar PS3 disc-based server shutdown (October 28, 2014), and good luck.

I like Gorillaz :) My fav characters 2D

Will it finally get off my XMB menu and give me about 2GB of space?!

It's a miracle if yes!

Its a curse to my ps3!
  • Like 1

After assessing where I am with these ridiculous Trophies, I've decided to leave them well alone. Please don't contact me for boosting assistance. Good luck to the rest of you.

I like Gorillaz :) My fav characters 2D

Ps. DanteHellMode98, excellent taste, my friend. Hit me up to talk Gorillaz, Damon Albarn or anything music related any time.

• Like 1