How do you even beat the Minigames?!

The fleet mini game sucks for money compared to some of the other ones from previous games, like the Homestead or Monteriggioni. The best source of income is finding ships carrying rum and sugar and selling that. Some of the larger ships like the man-o'wars carry reales too. Looting a Royal Convoy get you 10,000 reales in one shot.

Just do the fleet mini game, that was my main source of money. Or plunder ships and sell the loot.

I am not doing it for money, hell, I lose more than I win.

Fanorana's easy though, and he meant the Abstergo Challenge for completing and earning a certain ammount in the Minigames, nothing to do with the Money Trophy

I will try Fanorana, since it seems to be easier, and yes, I did mention it was for the Abstergo Challenge, I already did complete the "Win each minigame" though. Pretty much for the earning challenge.

Also, for the Challenge that needs all Kenway Fleet routes unlocked, do I just do the missions that unlock new routes or the ones with a "!" in it?

I can't remember if it says "go to every location in Kenway's Fleet" or "unlock every location in Kenway's Fleet". If it's just unlock, then just do the ones that unlock other ports. There are some ports that give you treasure maps as rewards though. FYI some of the later ones have pretty high cargo requirements, more than your fleet can probably handle right now. A captured level 60 man-o'war is perfect for that. You can get one by raising your notoriety to level 4 and waiting for a pirate hunter patrol to chase you. At this level it will be a level 60 man-o'war and a frigate.

Edited by damon8r351

• 4 months later...