DLC Events, where are you?

RangyRV

• 1 month later...

Man that sucks ... i really want the fast XP, level 31... but a long way to go if don't exist more events :'(

Hello there! In the end I found a fast way to level up, just connect another controller and play splitscreen mode. All you have to do is to bet against your another controller and play a mode which ends in just a few seconds (Elimination or something like that, I forgot its name) and while you are winning the races you can do challenges, like crashing your opponents car, etc, those challenges give a huge exp boost.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Actually the event packs are 5, two more come with the (non-free) Premier Pack. But i think there are a total of 6 entries in Special Events screen, with a 7th one which is, as of today, locked (and will never ever be released, apparently it was supposed to unlock a special car, the Italia Tauromachia). Oh and by the way if you ever decide to choose the Weekly Challenges (now unavailable... for obvious reasons?), the game will give you a connection error, glitch (when you select one of the two modes, it'll take you... to the same screen) and will never let you select both that and the DLC events, unless you quit to XMB and return in game.

Hello there! In the end I found a fast way to level up, just connect another controller and play splitscreen mode. All you have to do is to bet against your another controller and play a mode which ends in just a few seconds (Elimination or something like that, I forgot its name) and while you are winning the races you can do challenges, like crashing your opponents car, etc, those challenges give a huge exp boost.

This method works! Too bad it's really slow and frustrating with certain vehicle classes :( i've only managed to complete all Part Challenges for Dirt Bikes and ATVs. and it took me two whole days. Shame on Evolution Studios for deciding to make this game multiplayer-oriented (for the "unlocking stuff" part), at least the previous entries had a lot of unlockables even with the servers being shut down for good.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 1