Size?

^seriously almost 3 gig? ~_~

does the US and EU version going to have physical copy? the US PSN blog says it's Digital but I am still praying (with 2 cross fingers) that it is just a typo... 

Edited by jeieem

I mean, we could just not have it at all. At least we get the digital version. We can't win em' all.

true... but having almost 3 GB game for a vita owner with 8GB memory card requires a lot of sacrifice ~_~... 

japanese or chinese version for you then.

but but... how about the DLCs... 

~_~ dang it... so this is the price to pay for an Asian to create a R1 account... *insert here sad background music*

true... but having almost 3 GB game for a vita owner with 8GB memory card requires a lot of sacrifice ~_~... 

~_~ dang it... so this is the price to pay for an Asian to create a R1 account... *insert here sad background music*

i know the feeling, all those japanese games i got and can't access the nice dlc.. but well, better than nothing :D

I have an extra 8gb card for sale ;)