Will this be a MMORPG?

Like the show will it be an MMO? I can't think of any examples at the moment but kinda like an open world, with a hub to buy items and weapons or find quests. Or is it more like a final fantasy game? Regardless I'll buy this game, I'm just curious :3

• Like 1

As confirmed, It'll work like an MMO, but the others will be AI controlled. You can use networking to open your game to other players though i don't know how far that reaches. So you'll defo feel like you're playing an MMORPG, being able to make parties ect... but you wont be... If that makes sense

I'm pretty sure It's just a regular RPG,

next one should be an MMORPG and with Oculus Rift or Morpheus support, that would literally be the best thing ever

That's just what we need! Hopefully we won't get trapped in the game...

As confirmed, It'll work like an MMO, but the others will be AI controlled. You can use networking to open your game to other players though i don't know how far that reaches. So you'll defo feel like you're playing an MMORPG, being able to make parties ect... but you wont be... If that makes sense

That's cool, as long it has the feel I'm happy. I'm interested to see how networking will work.

This sounds like the old .//hack games for ps2. They took place in an MMO world but it was a single player game. I actually wish Namco would resurrect that game series, since it was FAR more interesting than the Sword Art Online anime (which i had dropped half way through season one). :(

So it will be similar to .dot Hack series with their MMO world feel but it's actually a RPG. Excellent.

*edit*

I noticed Ryumaou and myself made an exact same comparison and posted at the same time...  :ninja:

Edited by dakk55
  • Like 1

This sounds like the old .//hack games for ps2. They took place in an MMO world but it was a single player game. I actually wish Namco would resurrect that game series, since it was FAR more interesting than the Sword Art Online anime (which i had dropped half way through season one). :(

I've always wanted to try the .Hack games but never got around to. The .Hack world was definitely more interesting and mysterious, but I enjoyed watching Sword Art Online more so than I did .Hack (I've only seen .Hack//Sign and a movie that I don't remember the name to).

I want to get trapped dood!!!

Haha I wouldn't want to leave my family. it would be pretty cool though, scary at first but cool!

We will =D In the hunt for Platinum =D

It could be dangerous...I don't think I'm ready (ーー; )

Edited by Ethan King
  • Like 1

I've always wanted to try the .Hack games but never got around to. The .Hack world was definitely more interesting and mysterious, but I enjoyed watching Sword Art Online more so than I did .Hack (I've only seen .Hack//Sign and a movie that I don't remember the name to).

Haha I wouldn't want to leave my family. it would be pretty cool though, scary at first but cool! That's respectable not to leave your family dood

It could be dangerous...I don't think I'm ready (ーー; )