Hiya Everybody!

Christopher

Hey everyone, I've been posting a lot recently in the past few days, and hopefully I plan to become a fairly active member of this site. I use to lurk .org a lot, but the community was enormous, and I just couldn't get into it. A lot of the players there had 100+ platinums, and didn't understand the ideas for gaming for fun.

This community has trophy hunters, but also people like me, who still play games because we enjoy them, and I really dig that about the community here already.

As for me, I am High School Student, interested in pursuing a career in Computer Assisted Drawing/Mechanical Engineering. In my free time, I often play PS3 alone, as most of my friends aren't as heavy gamers as I am, but when I can I enjoy playing a few rounds of any games with a pal. Whenever I have some spare time past video gaming, I enjoy going to swim practices with my Club and High School team, and making artwork. I have very little interests in Art Classes, but I do it because I find it as a nice way to vent.

As for gaming interests, I enjoy First Person Shooters and Free Roam Games, but I can really get into most anything, with some of my all time favorite games being Katamari, Pikmin, and Peggle.

Either way, hope to get involved in the forums with y'all!

• Like 1

Welcome. and yes, I have noticed your activity in the forums. :yay:

off topic, but for sum reason everytime I see your avy I think obione . the jedi that is. don't think strange of Me. I'm a big star wars fan. B)

Haha, that's quite a funny connection!

It's actually a picture of an admin of a flash gaming site I frequent, being a member who I often work with to create badges (like trophies, but for flash games), and judge their difficulties.

On the same note, I have only seen the first Star Wars (in the order they were made). I really need to sit down and force feed them too myself, shouldn't I

Welcome to PSNP!

Glad to have another fellow gamer on board. This site is proving to be quite relaxed with equally friendly members, some of whom I have known for quit a bit and have proven to be fine folks.

Hope to see you on the forums, or....better yet, online for some gaming sometime.