Freedom Wars release date

NifiIheim

Yup! I'm still debating weather or not to pre-order it because these goodies:

freedomwars.jpg

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/19/freedom-wars-on-vita-western-release-date-pre-order-bonuses

I've heard that the reviews over in japan weren't so hot so I'm just a bit worried.

lol I swear to god this happened:

I only looked @ the image in the post, and said "this DLC reminds me of "katekyo hitman reborn"....then after saying that looked @ your Avatar, and start laughing...lol 

Such a Coincidence indeed..xD

• Like 1

I've heard that the reviews over in japan weren't so hot so I'm just a bit worried.

When you look at the reddit for example, you will see that the bad reviews might come from the 1.0 version. Some of the problems were corrected in a patch which should be released already.

Don't take my word for it, it's just what I gathered together.

And on topic: I will buy it day one, no doubt. I was kind of hyped for this game since the day I saw the first teaser.

• Like 1

lol I swear to god this happened:

I only looked @ the image in the post, and said "this DLC reminds me of "katekyo hitman reborn"....then after saying that looked @ your Avatar, and start laughing...lol 

Such a Coincidence indeed.. xD

Yeah when I saw the pre-order goodies it reminded of 'Hitman Reborn' so i told myself if I'm getting this game I'm gonna need pre-order it! xD