can't enter the leaderboard section

luigino0911

oh sorry misread the title I taught he meant the psn p leaderboards sorry bout That

Yeah I edited the post to make it clear that I meant the in-game leaderboard.

So, you guys are able to enter the leaderboard? For me it doesn't even load. And I haven't read anywhere that the servers are down.

Update: I also just checked the EA online service list. Warp isn't listed for shutdown.

Edited by luigino0911

• 2 weeks later...

In this game there are some temporary tournaments (like Pirates of this that, etc.) and you participate by doing coop missions in a specific dates interval. Then only you can see yourself in a temporary leaderboard for that tournament...

There is no global leaderboard as far as I know.

• 2 weeks later...

In this game there are some temporary tournaments (like Pirates of this that, etc.) and you participate by doing coop missions in a specific dates interval. Then only you can see yourself in a temporary leaderboard for that tournament...

There is no global leaderboard as far as I know.

I think you have got your games mixed up. This game doesn't have co-op.

• 1 month later...

the leaderboards in this game are a complete PAIN! just look for someone that has their time posted on the leaderboards (a time that you can beat; presumably for the "rival" trophy) ask them to add you on the psn so that you can beat their time (usually everyone is nice enough to do it), and then just make sure that you beat their time.... thats what i did for the trophy, because for some reason i had a hard time posting my time to the leaderboard on a dummy account in order to get this trophy.... GOOD LUCK! :)

Edited by Aalicia

• 5 weeks later...

the leaderboards in this game are a complete PAIN! just look for someone that has their time posted on the leaderboards (a time that you can beat; presumably for the "rival" trophy) ask them to add you on the psn so that you can beat their time (usually everyone is nice enough to do it), and then just make sure that you beat their time.... thats what i did for the trophy, because for some reason i had a hard time posting my time to the leaderboard on a dummy account in order to get this trophy.... GOOD LUCK! :)

I already have a friend with a gold time. My problem is that the leaderboards are not even opening. Nothing happens when I select the leaderboards option.