Final Glitched trophy

QuickAsAWhip

On Sept 4th they replied on twitter about a trophy patch with this: 

We sent that to the QA team a few days ago - it should be released really soon. Thanks for being patient. :)

They're awesome to talk to, I suggest if you have twitter to follow 'em. Their twitter handle is surgeonsim. ^^

On Sept 4th they replied on twitter about a trophy patch with this: 

We sent that to the QA team a few days ago - it should be released really soon. Thanks for being patient. :)[/size]

They're awesome to talk to, I suggest if you have twitter to follow 'em. Their twitter handle is surgeonsim. ^^

pun so bad i died from cancer by reading it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yea, I'm beginning to lose hope.. They're awesome on twitter - respond to everything (usually) but.. this is kinda ridiculous now. It's been over a month nearly since the last patch, and they don't address this issue. Maybe asking Sony will do something.. though I doubt it. I know for me, sadly, I'll be wary of their games in the future as I highly enjoy trophy hunting. 

Some guy over on .org sent an email and got a reply (this was the 11th Oct), hopefully it'll get fixed. There was also a blog post about it late september where they said they are trying to fix it, so don't give up hope.

"Hi, I was wondering if there’s any plans to fix the “Best Surgeon in the World” trophy on the PS4 version of the game. It’s still unattainable after two patches that attempted to fix it, which is slightly frustrating because it’s the only trophy I haven’t earned and it’s keeping me from getting the platinum. Any info on whether or not it will be fixed would be appreciated. Thanks
And this was their response:

Hi there,
We are planning on fixing the bug, yes. Unfortunately there is only one coder who works on Surgeon Simulator and he's currently away so he can't work on it now, and he is spread across several projects so it might take some time to get to it, but I'll do everything I can to make sure it gets fixed as soon as possible!"
Edited by Saltyie

• 2 weeks later...