Trophy Problem

QuickAsAWhip

Hi guys, I am having some trouble obtaining the two following trophies "Strength of the pack" and "Flawless Striker" I can confirm that i have previously completed flawless striker without me and my mate dying (there was just the two of us in the fireteam) also i completed another strike with me and my two friends all in my fireteam, can anyone shed some light why these two trophies have not popped up. Cheers guys.

QuickAsAWhip.png

Edited by QuickAsAWhip

For flawless striker, I believe it has to be a 3 person striketeam with no deaths and without anyone dropping out. I assume it can be 3 random people since technically everyone in the strike is in the fireteam. For the Strength of the Pack you have to be in the same clan together. Not just friends on PSN. It requires going to the bungie.net website and joining a clan.

• Like 2

For flawless striker, I believe it has to be a 3 person striketeam with no deaths and without anyone dropping out. I assume it can be 3 random people since technically everyone in the strike is in the fireteam. For the Strength of the Pack you have to be in the same clan together. Not just friends on PSN. It requires going to the bungie.net website and joining a clan.

Yeah, this. Go to the Bungie site, sign in with your PSN, and create a group. From here, you need up to 2 others who joint your group and then you can also make a clan from the group (I can confirm, though, that a group isn't equal to a clan... make sure you actually make a clan specifically). Good luck! I just got these trophies recently :D

Last night i played my first strike from the vanguard playlist, we finished it with no retries [we did die]

No trophy.

Played the one from earth and it popped after we completed.

Trophy popped for completeing a strike.

Looks glitched.

It says without anyone dying, if you have to be revived it counts as a death.