PS Vita Section.

As we've just seen at E3 the PS Vita will host trophy support which I believe will connect to your PSN Account... Obviously it won't be need straight away but preparation for it as it may bring more people from Google searches.

Highly interesting. I'm not sure that I can get onboard with the mobile gaming though. I messed around with a friends PSP and wasn't really that impressed. I'll be sticking to the main console (at least, for now).

I was jizzing all over the place when I saw the touchpad on the back and also it being touch screen. :P Just the games looked amazing.. Uncharted <3

And Sly... Wise move ;) PS3T are kinda fucked :P

I was jizzing all over the place when I saw the touchpad on the back and also it being touch screen...

LMAO ^

It does look pretty sweet (especially Uncharted). Only time will tell I guess. How does the trophy system work on it? Does it coincide with ones standard PSN account?

LMAO ^

It does look pretty sweet (especially Uncharted). Only time will tell I guess. How does the trophy system work on it? Does it coincide with ones standard PSN account?

I don't wanna say yes incase I look like a tit but I believe so, it'll be like PSPGo where you sign into your PSN account and Download etc.

LMAO ^

The current trophy stuff is all labeled with platform="ps3", so I guess the PSV trophies will just blend in.