Hi! :3

nextbigthing91

I randomly Googled PSN Trophy Card and found this site. I thought it was a really good idea and after messing around with my PSN Trophy Card a bit, thought I'd join in on the forums as well. 

I get pretty much every new PlayStation game, time not withstanding. Currently playing Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel. I have the other consoles too but mostly play PlayStation just because its what I grew up with and what I am used to playing. But if I'm away from PSN for a little while then I'm probably playing through something on a different console, I don't game on PC, don't really have the space for a desktop at the moment, I play the odd game here and there on my Laptop though so add me on Steam too. 

I've filled out my profile already so my other hobbies etc are in there. 

See you around! :)

By next big thing are we talking famous? or the best at something? Or are you planning to get Obese? Biggest man in Britain or something? 

I'm kinda worried for you dude. 

Never the less, welcome. ;) feel free not to answer my very important questions, I was just playing.. with the next big thing!  :awesome:

By next big thing are we talking famous? or the best at something? Or are you planning to get Obese? Biggest man in Britain or something? 

I'm kinda worried for you dude. 

Never the less, welcome. ;) feel free not to answer my very important questions, I was just playing.. with the next big thing!  :awesome:

I've heard all the jokes before :P, most of them from spending more than ten minutes in a Call of Duty lobby. To be honest I don't actually like this username that much, its just the same one I've used for all gaming things since I was young so I can't be bothered to change it now. And it's nothing to do with Brock Lesnar either, I've had this name since the days of the AOL chat rooms. 

Thanks for the welcomes! 

I've heard all the jokes before :P, most of them from spending more than ten minutes in a Call of Duty lobby. To be honest I don't actually like this username that much, its just the same one I've used for all gaming things since I was young so I can't be bothered to change it now. And it's nothing to do with Brock Lesnar either, I've had this name since the days of the AOL chat rooms. 

Thanks for the welcomes! 

I was just looking for some context, I never said your name was bad, I actually like it, it has a mystery to it and forces the curious to ask questions.

Which you of course can have fun with, personally if I had that name, I'd say I'm trying to become the fattest man in Britain so watch out for a documentary about me on channel 4 in the near future.

Edited by Kukyona
  • Like 1