Super license S4 and S5 help

patrickogorman19

Finally got the Plat. No shame in saying I played it with unpatched times. Gotta do what you gotta do. 

I actually had ABS 1 TC4 for test 5 and ABS 1 TC 5 for test 4. 

They were tough, but I got both 4 & 5 in about 4 hours total.

So satisfying after all these years!

• 1 year later...

So you log out of PSN, then put in the disc, in this case it won't update to the latest patch because you are not signed in to PSN.  

You go through the game getting the trophies, then do the S test trophies, and after that you can log back in to PSN, let the game update or gets it new patch and then have your trophies synch to your PSN account?

I've not played on a previous patch, and whenever I load a new game it just auto-finds the latest patch when I try to start it.  So I just wanted to understand the process here so I know what you are talking about.

On 13/08/2021 at 3:23 PM, LegendExeter said:

So you log out of PSN, then put in the disc, in this case it won't update to the latest patch because you are not signed in to PSN.  

You go through the game getting the trophies, then do the S test trophies, and after that you can log back in to PSN, let the game update or gets it new patch and then have your trophies synch to your PSN account?

I've not played on a previous patch, and whenever I load a new game it just auto-finds the latest patch when I try to start it.  So I just wanted to understand the process here so I know what you are talking about.

Can’t remember if just logging out of PSN is enough or if you have to be offline completely but yes that’s basically the process. On PS3 you can always cancel updates before they install and start the game without but I think in that case it also keeps trying to download so best just to disconnect entirely.

• Like 1