Going beyond the first 50

Hey I might be just not seeing something but I would love to see past the 50 first achievers on games. I was recently looking at the Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal first platinum achievers and I did it pretty fast (1 day 20 hours) so I think i'm up their on the list just not the first 50. Any help would be appreciated or this feature would be nice for the future.

Increasing the list would probably bloat the DB a lot since the indexes need to be saved, they are not generated on the fly (it would require too much resources)

Pretty sure this is exactly the opposite of the way they are generated. They are not stored in a database, they are generated on the fly. This is the reason why we can not have a feature on our profile stating that we are at Xth position on any given leaderboard. This data isn't stored.

• Like 1

Pretty sure this is exactly the opposite of the way they are generated. They are not stored in a database, they are generated on the fly. This is the reason why we can not have a feature on our profile stating that we are at Xth position on any given leaderboard. This data isn't stored.

I don't think so :hmm:

Generated on the fly would mean that every time someone is clicking a link like that the db has to search all users to see who's got the trophy/game and order them by timestamps.

I think 50 is a pretty good number. If it were me, I would reduce it to 10.

I agree with 50 being a good number. I would reduce it to 25, just enough to include a bunch of people, and not too hard on a db. Plus, as more people join the site who had great times, the OP might request the list to keep growing to accommodate their placement.

I don't think so :hmm:Generated on the fly would mean that every time someone is clicking a link like that the db has to search all users to see who's got the trophy/game and order them by timestamps.

I remember Sly confirming what BeautifulTtormment said, it's generated when you open the link. This allows the list to be updated all the time.

• Like 1

Alright that answers my question. I just remember checking checking when I had first achieved the platinum and seeing that I was like near 100 or somewhere around there. I do think 50 is a good number, but you do have the option to view the thousands of people who've earn a trophy so I wouldn't imagine it being to hard to simply have an option to sort the platinums by date.