Replace PSN trophy rarity?

No offense boyo but no.

my plat for walking dead is 38% and is considered rare.... Just let that sink in.

Its sunk in and I still don't get it although I'll admit boyo probably added a mental block. Its rarer, yep, but still the stats are relevant to what they are compared to.

I'll repeat myself, although it does seem pointless : Sly cannot use the psn stats as they are not public. He would have to be naughty and use a dev account.

So whether the stats are more reliable or not, PSNP compares to what is available (which should be end of discussion, but i know it won't be)

I would like also to have both rarities, psn official one and psnprofiles one. What i dont exactly understand how is that impossible for this site and is possible for psn trophy leaders site. I really like the interface here but i find myself to visit psntrophyleader more often lately because of the psn official rarity.

Also to all the people that find it an awful idea noone asked to replace the psnprofiles rarity. We just ask to have both. I dont get how people are annoyed if they have more info.

I would like also to have both rarities, psn official one and psnprofiles one. What i dont exactly understand how is that impossible for this site and is possible for psn trophy leaders site. I really like the interface here but i find myself to visit psntrophyleader more often lately because of the psn official rarity.

Also to all the people that find it an awful idea noone asked to replace the psnprofiles rarity. We just ask to have both. I dont get how people are annoyed if they have more info.

The owner of the site doesn't have a developer console (which is supposedly how PSNTL has that info), so it's my understanding that he cannot retrieve that information without one.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

No offense boyo but no.

my plat for walking dead is 38% and is considered rare.... Just let that sink in.

That number seems accurate actually. Remember that the first 2 episodes were free so a lot of people tried it out but didn't want to buy the rest of the game. So in the end it is rarer than it should be because of those initial people

I use to want it to update but due to the fact that 99.9% of PlayStation owners don't hunt trophies all of the ones we have would be Ultra Rare lol. So keep it the way it is. The system in place also shows us the level of rarity within the collecting community