Destiny (The game your mother is playing) has DLC on disk?

ZeroXOF

The a lucky player has found a way to access future dlc while playing. This may mean that Destiny has dlc on the disc and the season pass is just a key to unlock it and actually put some bad guys on there. To be honest, I ain't shocked about this but god damn this is Capcom all over again. Here is the video of the guy doing the glitch and the article on it:

Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-10-07-destiny-player-finds-way-to-access-future-dlc-area

Seems like the xbox camp can play the dlc after all lol. 

• Like 1

The only way to stop this is to talk with your wallet, don't buy the Season Pass/DLCs, you're just supporting the idea, when will people get that? It's always the same thing, people complain but end up buying it, don't do that or else the cycle will keep repeating forever. If they keep getting money they'll keep doing this.

I won't say it's is not a big deal (because it kind is), but now a days this is so common that it's almost... normal. Developers do that all the time, Capcom, Ubisoft, etc. We're so used to it that sometimes it doesn't feel wrong at all.

This game isn't playable offline and I'm pretty sure a good portion is stored server side. There's a good chance the dlc isn't on the disc. They're currently making the expansions, and they probably just didn't block off the added areas they're working on well enough.

The additional zones seem like the stub you would use in the main world to get through to the new content thats not on disk.

As an ex wow player from vanillia is something that's always been around on this online worlds, somewhere you can go to explore but hasn't had the actual mission content added in yet.

• Like 3