Keep account or start a fresh

RockySanchez666

I understand what everyone else is saying.  But did you look at this guys account? About 15,000 unearned trophies. Delete it, there's no reason to waste your life away trying to get all of those, its not worth it. Trust me! I'm struggling with getting my 600 let alone 15,000! Start fresh. Look at the games you want to play and are actually worth playing and play them. Don't bother with those movie games and such, unless you really want to. Thats all of the advice i have for you.

I gotta echo what Bloodmoney said - keep it because it tells the story of your gaming history. Trying to 100% everything takes the fun out of gaming in my opinion. It makes playing seem like work and most of us have enough work to do in real life as it is.

On my "flawed" account, I like to look back and see the huge gap in trophies from when I sold my Playstation 3, started dating more seriously again and found my wife (after less than a year of marriage I did have to buy back the PS3 though haha). It's also funny to look at games that I have less than 5% complete so you tell which games I thought sucked. Definitely keep.

• Like 1