will MGSV only be coming to ps4/xbox one?

savourymeats

PS3, X360, XBONE, PS4 and PC. I wouldn't get the last gen versions though. Ground Zeroes on PS3 has a lot of noticeable texture popping, and it just doesn't look as good as the PS4 version. Now imagine how TPP will look on PS3 being "200" times bigger than Ground Zeroes.

And it is also confirmed a release on PC(Steam).

it will be on ps3 and ps4

YEEEEESSSSSSSS!! thanks guys c: i know it will be so much better on ps4 but to be able to get a ps4 i'd have to sell about 80% of everything i own :(

Edited by savourymeats

The Phantom Pain will be released for PS4, PS3, X1, 360, and PC. Like others have said, getting it for PS3 or 360 is not the best idea.

I found it kinda strange that Phantom Pain trailer was only on the PS4 version of Ground Zeroes and not on PS3.

There's a trailer for The Phantom Pain on the PS4 version of Ground Zeroes? I didn't know that,

The Phantom Pain will be released for PS4, PS3, X1, 360, and PC. Like others have said, getting it for PS3 or 360 is not the best idea.

There's a trailer for The Phantom Pain on the PS4 version of Ground Zeroes? I didn't know that,

There is at the end of the game. I have both versions so I was surprised when I played the PS4 version.

• Like 1