Battlefield Premium question

killer91ITA

According to the battlefield.com:

Does my Battlefield 4 Premium membership carry over?

Battlefield 4 Premium membership from Xbox 360 to Xbox One has been extended and is valid until further notice. The membership transfer from PlayStation 3 to PlayStation 4 owners also remains valid until further notice.

You should be good to go. 

WAIT!!!

Make sure you but it in the Store's website, there you can see two little logos under the price (PS3) (PS4) if you see both consoles under the price then it will work for both, i made the mistake of buying the one that only had (ps3) and it did not carry to PS4, you have been warned. 

The premium is in sale now on psn EU, my question is if i purchase the premium on ps3 i have the ps4 version for free?

WAIT!!!

Make sure you but it in the Store's website, there you can see two little logos under the price (PS3) (PS4) if you see both consoles under the price then it will work for both, i made the mistake of buying the one that only had (ps3) and it did not carry to PS4, you have been warned. 

Thank for the answer, i have purchased now the premium pass for PS4 and i can confirm that's work  B)

WAIT!!!

WAIT!!!

On psn store appear only PS3 if i search this version, and the same if i search the PS4 version but no problem, i can confirm this season pass is cross buy i have purchased now the premium pass (ps4 version) and I received the dlc for both version :)