No Discount for EU PSN.

Artemisthemp

Sony has just public the list of Launch titles on PSN Store - http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/02/21/playstation-store-update-ps-vita-launch-edition/#more-57876

Wipeout 2048 cost £29.99, which is the same price Game.co.uk and Amazon.co.uk (£0.02 Cheaper) takes for a Psychical Copy.

Another example is BLAZBLUE CONTINUM SHIFT EXTEND.

PSN £34.99

Amazon.co.uk - £29.99

Shopto.net - £36.85 (Limited Edition) - £25.85 (Standard Edition)

So it's actual more expensive to buy Digital than Retail.

I still don't get it, I might be missing something but why is this not the other way around surely it cost more to create physical than it is DL games, maybe it's that developers control the price of a DL game but the store has a bit of leway when it comes to the price of a physical game

Baffles the mind, it does

Probably won't matter to most people, because I don't think people will be buying a bunch of games off the PSN when memory cards are still so expensive. The only games I'm buying off the PSN are ones that are exclusive to it, like Escape Plan.

Parker

You forgot most important Gravity Rush.

I still don't get it, I might be missing something but why is this not the other way around surely it cost more to create physical than it is DL games, maybe it's that developers control the price of a DL game but the store has a bit of leway when it comes to the price of a physical game

Baffles the mind, it does

Company (Sony I guess) would still have to store the game, but yes it should be a bit cheaper than Retail.

Also consider Digital Game have a 4 sec longer load time than Retail game (Or at less I am told)

You forgot most important Gravity Rush.

Company (Sony I guess) would still have to store the game, but yes it should be a bit cheaper than Retail.

Also consider Digital Game have a 4 sec longer load time than Retail game (Or at less I am told)

Is Gravity Rush PSN only? I could've swore I saw a physical copy in GameStop...

Parker

• 2 weeks later...