Best way to Plat?

What do you guys think? I am playing and i am enjoying the game and collecting all the stuff, it's pretty easy, the collectibles are big, we can see them well, or do you think playing all the story without wasting 15 minutes looking for the completion is better?,

I think the eggs from J&D are the strange relic in Uncharted games, did you guys noticed that? xD

I try to get as many collectibles but go on with the story as well. Then when the story is done go back and get everything else.

Also yes the eggs are the secret treasures in Uncharted (naughty dog made both games) it is like how the Last of Us was referenced in Uncharted 3 as well

The-Last-Of-Us-Uncharted-3-hint-PS3-610x

• Like 3

I cleared it area by area.

Same as me- I didn't want to miss anything, and have to go back.  You're having fun as you look around and do things anyways, why not just go for it all?  Wait, no...I DIDN'T have fun chasing that danged Muse around Misty Island : (

• Like 1

I've always played the game this way: collecting everything before moving on to the next stage. Except for the areas where you need to go somewhere else to activate some sort of... thing to be able to reach the collectibles.

• Like 2

I am playing and collecting area by area all the stuff, think is fun looking for all the stuff and make more sense this way cause we remember the area, and once we are there, why not get all the stuff? Just one or another seems to be blocked because we have to go activate something first, but seems pretty easy to join all the eggs and power cells at once :D

Don't forget the little ending you get after defeating the final boss, where Keira says you need 101 power cells to open the secret door and Daxter's like "uhh, we're heroes, remember? We have 100 power cells." That line always makes me smile.  :D

• Like 2

• 6 months later...