Strike trophy not unlocking

HKelly91

and if you're talking about the trophy for completing a strike, then make 100% sure you are playing a strike, and you play it through until the mission ends itself, not you end it, but the game ending and taking you onto the results screen like any other mission.

If you do that, I would recommend if you've only ever done one strike, then try doing a different strike incase that works, there's only one on earth, but there should be 2 or 1 on the moon and 2 in the other places you visit.

If you STILL don't get it, then I'm of no help here, sorry.

I got it upon completing the Earth strike in which you kill

the fallen walker, then the final boss is the giant servitor (the ball-like things that hang with fallen)

I complete the strikes with the devil walker a few times and the complete a strike trophy isn't unlocking is the trophy glicthed

Try what I suggested, HKelly.

If you're playing through the ENTIRE strike from beginning to end, and you stay until it brings up the results screen then hold triangle to leave.

Then try another strike, it may be that strike glitching out and not counting as you completing it. So complete another one, you're level 20, the moon strike should be easy enough for you.

The whole process of getting into a clan is messed up, imo. You first have to follow on the clan on Bungie's website and then you have to ask to join, which means that the clan leader has to accept you twice (it's been a few weeks, I may be off on how it works). Have you done the entire process to get into the clan? My clan leader bitches all the time about how people only do the first part and not the second. Is there any chance this could be your problem?