Is the white ps4 limited edition or not?

HardXDXtraga

I've been searching for the answer for a while now but can't get a definitive answer and since I'd much rather have a white ps4 I'd like to know if it's limited or will continue to be sold for years to come

My original plan was to buy a ps4 when Uncharted comes out but if the white ps4 is no longer available by that time I'll get it with Far Cry 4 next month.

Thank you in advance for the help!

I've been searching for the answer for a while now but can't get a definitive answer and since I'd much rather have a white ps4 I'd like to know if it's limited or will continue to be sold for years to come

My original plan was to buy a ps4 when Uncharted comes out but if the white ps4 is no longer available by that time I'll get it with Far Cry 4 next month.

Thank you in advance for the help!

It was special edition for a time but due to the popularity, It will be sold on it's own. 

Edited by Bear

The White PS4 has been available in the UK as a stand alone product for the last 2 weeks.  It is also available through Amazon.co.uk in a Driveclub bundle. The cost of the stand alone is £349.99.  The Driveclub bundle was £349.99 for a week but is now £384.99 (it was last night anyway)

There is also a possibility of a GTAV White PS4 bundle.