Making a quick 50k?

Dreakon139

At a whopping 92%, trophy-wise, my time in Skyrim is winding down. Not that I'm getting tired of it, but after roughly 75 hours, plenty of questing, dungeon hopping and adventures... I'm ready to move on.

That said, there's a few trophies left to knock out. I see getting 100,000 gold becoming a bit of a problem. After all my escapading, I only have about 50,000. Is there anything I can do to speed my way to 100,000?

I don't mind making a separate save and selling all my stuff, I just can't find a vendor with more than a measly 1,000 something gold on him. Thoughts? :)

the best way I found is too make a character with high speach, where you can use perks to get more money.

The fast way is going to riften and use the speach glitch, to get speach to 100 and using the perks to get 1000 gold more at each vendor. and just start selling a lot of shit.

the slower way is to do side quest for the dark brotherhood, these gives you 750 for each. fast and quick money, or you can do jobs for delvin, these gives 500 each time, can't remember the name of the job, but its where you change some papirs, this is fast, but you make 500 in a few minutes. both of these ways are quickly done

I got the 100k gold trophy pretty quick.. I just didn't see the need to spend any of it. After doing the Theives Guild quests, I had a lot of cash. Also, after the Questline is completed, there is a chest in the guild that restocks with flawless gems and lots of gold for you to take whenever you want.

I don't mind making a separate save and selling all my stuff, I just can't find a vendor with more than a measly 1,000 something gold on him. Thoughts? :)

Invest 500 gold at the store in Riverwood and then wait 48h and he'll have 12k :) He'll also have 10k in money from now on and not just 1k :D

• 3 weeks later...