Reckoning - build and level

Im just curious about what everyone chose to do for their character build...

Right now im...

level: 28

build: full Finesse

Primary Weapon: Daggers

Secondary Weapon: Bow

my battle strategy: sneak attack one enemy, throw down gambit mines in the middle of a mob (about 7 mines) while leaping back, shoot arrows at mob while they are flying through the air (from the mines), and finish up the last of the enemies with sprint attacks or just random button mashing with the daggers... sometimes a smoke bomb or two to daze and poison them.

I just got to the other continent and decided to go back and clean up some faction missions... I had to start skipping missions because of the sheer volume of quests! So right now im sticking with only faction missions for a while.

3 class build

finesse as main with points in backstabbing, ice mine, 2 first bow abilities and dagger skills.

Arcane with full electro bolt (paralyses enemies),

warrior with full block and hp abilities on the right.

Combat usually goes like follows : plant mines, shoot arrows untils they get to mines, electro bolts for paralyse and finish with daggers,

• Like 1

Combat usually goes like follows : plant mines, shoot arrows untils they get to mines, electro bolts for paralyse and finish with daggers,

Nice... i forgot to put my combat strategies... i better do that...

sounds like an interesting build... im going to do a respec later in the game after i have one maxed completely.

Level: 15

Build: Might with a touch of Finesse

Primary Weapon: AF's SkullSplitter (Custom Built GreatSword)

Secondary Weapon: AF's Kneecapper (Custom Built Bow)

General Strategy: Kneecap everything from a distance, whilst heading towards the most powerful enemy, Stab/Slice/Maim the bejesus out of him/her/it, clean up the little shits after.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Level: 31

Build: Sorcery

Primary Weapon: Electrifying Chakrams of Bloodletting (Attack 120)

Secondary Weapon: None needed

General Strategy:

1. Summon my fully upgraded Faer Gorta which has a 15% chance of vampiring health to me.
  2. Cast Meteor
  3. Clean-up with Chakrams which also have a 15% chance of vampiring health to me.
  4. Proceed to pick up gold and items. :D

• 1 month later...

Level 17

Warrior [Full might] (Tier 3 or 4 I think)

Primary weapon: Ice elemental sword

Secondary weapon: Fire elemental chakrams

General strategy: Either go toe to toe with enemies my level or rip lower leveled enemies to shreds in a few hits with my chakrams.

• 1 year later...

I went mainly Might with some Sorcery (maxed out lightning bolt)

1. Chain-stun group of enemies with lightning bolt before running in.

2. Using my quicker weapon, I kill the weakest enemy type in the group (usually a sprite or boggart), which will activate my Battle Frenzy (which is maxed out, which gives me additional damage resistance and attack speed). I typically spammed the dodge combo with a longsword.

3. Once a couple of enemies are down, I switch to my slower weapon (usually a big maul) and hammer the remaining enemies with the increased attack speed from my upgraded Battle Frenzy.

Throw in a maxed-out Warcry when necessary.