How to get the White Rider Trophy

I know you said that youtube didn't help you but this is the best and possibly only way to do it. do exactly as he does, watch and save the first slaves as soon as you save them pause the game then watch where he goes next and keep on dong it untill you get to the last slaves as long as you don't take too long and pause it then you should get it. i earned the platinum after 

I know you said youtube didn't help but just Keep pausing the game after you save each slave section and watch where he goes next before you un pause and this  should be a cake walk. i earned the platinum after 1 Day 10 hours and 40 minutes. (yes i did sleep so that's allot about 8-9 hours wasted)

I got it around the black gate in the first map so you can get the trophy in places other than the video.
I just rode around looking on the minimap for groups of slaves and just kept going from one to another, you only have to get the uruk slave leader and when it says slaves liberated move onto the next. Don't waste time killing the whole group.

Keep going you will definitely get it! :highfive:

Edited by DJROE95

I got it easier than I expected in Udun. I rode a caragor round and looked for slave groups. I didn't bother killing the orc overseers, I found that just knocking them down was enough to liberate the slaves. I guess that bought me extra searching time. Maybe I just got lucky, but I thought i'd struggle like mad, instead this was my first attempt at it and nailed it straight away. No vid guide.

• 3 weeks later...