Alien Operation - Birgirspallex and Robbaloraz

MicKe_5000

I looked up both transplantations on google to see which transplant was what. I could complete everyone except these two so I thought something had to be wrong. After an hour or so I tried so switch both body parts and I completed them in my first try and got the platinum. For me Birgirspallex is the stomach part and Robbarloraz is the guts.

Thought I would say that if anyone else is having the same problems.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I looked up both transplantations on google to see which transplant was what. I could complete everyone except these two so I thought something had to be wrong. After an hour or so I tried so switch both body parts and I completed them in my first try and got the platinum. For me Birgirspallex is the stomach part and Robbarloraz is the guts.

I can't even thank you enough for this. I was finding this extremely frustrating but was oblivious of this very helpful post - Again, thank you.  :lol:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 30.10.2014 at 2:21 AM, MicKe_5000 said:

Thank u so much !

• 3 years later...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

I've been trying to do this for a week now and was getting so frustrated at how it wouldn't work. Even though I saw a YouTube video showing that they just plopped it in just like that. I don't know why they would switch the names like that. Anyway thank you so much. Thanks to you I now have my first Platinum Trophy