Trophy Glitches

GRITTY_PITTY

Is it just me or has there been more issues with this game then any WWE game in memory. They should have just made it for PS4 and skipped PS3.  Had it on preorder but wound up cancelling after hearing all the complaints about missing things. Sucks, but I'll wait till I get a PS4. Hope you can get the trophies. Good luck.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

"Wrestling Heritage" is not popping for me. I have no DLC's and i did everything by following a guide. The game says i completed every objective in both chapters in 2k Showcase and i got the 50% completion trophy, "Wrestling Master". The only thing i haven't tried is deleting the patches but and deleting the data and replaying the whole darn thing again. Before i try these two things, is there any other tip to take from here?

• 10 months later...

This WWE game is the worst in my opinión, this has a lot of bugs and glitched trophies, for the trophy Wrestling Heritage, I had to erase the game and reinstall again without updates, and play again one event with all the objectives accomplished again to unlock that trophy, also, for the trophy of the aerial finisher I did some like that

"Wrestling Heritage" is not popping for me. I have no DLC's and i did everything by following a guide. The game says i completed every objective in both chapters in 2k Showcase and i got the 50% completion trophy, "Wrestling Master". The only thing i haven't tried is deleting the patches but and deleting the data and replaying the whole darn thing again. Before i try these two things, is there any other tip to take from here?

I'm only left with Wrestling Heritage too. Even thought I know I have done it 3 times completely, the patch might have been the culprit cause there are 3 more Showcase DLCs. I think the game is thinking we have to do it to complete the 100%. I can't redownload the game cause I only have 1 digital copy so the only thing left for me is to buy a physical disc and play the game offline.

• Like 1

You should reinstall the game if you want that game, also, you shave to play at least one event of each story with all the objectives completed, that game is the most annoying game of WWE I ever play, I regret about buy it, it's very buggie and with a lot of glitched trophies, also, the difficult changes during the game, the game becomes crazy many times, when the opponent is injured, they became stronger and faster than when they were OK, and that wrestlers don't have the comeback chance, I don't know why I changed WWE '12 for that crap

You should reinstall the game if you want that game, also, you shave to play at least one event of each story with all the objectives completed, that game is the most annoying game of WWE I ever play, I regret about buy it, it's very buggie and with a lot of glitched trophies, also, the difficult changes during the game, the game becomes crazy many times, when the opponent is injured, they became stronger and faster than when they were OK, and that wrestlers don't have the comeback chance, I don't know why I changed WWE '12 for that crap

My problem is I only have 1 copy as I bought it from a digital reseller. I can't afford to buy directly from PSN. So I can't re install :(

If you try at least the steps I tell before, but without reinstall teh game, maybe the game will unlock you that trophy after many tries, I think the bug is all fault to an incorrect process in the story of Cena and Punk, if you return to the storyline, the game always show you that you completed all the objectives every time you go to it, but in the part of HHH and HBK, you only see once if you play any event again with all the objectives completed (again) of any event

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...