Trophies popping on another account?

My brother just downloaded the game with my account, since he doesn't have ps+, and started playing with HIS account. But the trophies he earns are popping on my account (even though he really is logged on HIS account). Anyone got an explanation?

If you didn't log out of your account then that could be why.

I played Mercenary Kings on a guest account but never logged out of my main and it added the game to my main account.

Seriously? What do you mean by that, you need to log out of your main PSN account? Or your local PS4 account?  :hmm:  It sounds a bit more complicated than PS3 where you just simply switched to another local PS3 account.

Seriously? What do you mean by that, you need to log out of your main PSN account? Or your local PS4 account?  :hmm:  It sounds a bit more complicated than PS3 where you just simply switched to another local PS3 account.

If you play on a guest account than i think you need to sign out of your main. I'm not sure if playing on another account would do the same. Should of made myself a little more clear.

• Like 1

My brother just downloaded the game with my account, since he doesn't have ps+, and started playing with HIS account. But the trophies he earns are popping on my account (even though he really is logged on HIS account). Anyone got an explanation?

PS4 right? For some stupid reason trophies will install on every account logged in when you run the game, I know this because I was on my secondary account when I accidentely entered on The Playroom so now I have that stupid thing installed on my main account and don't even own a damn camera to just get the trophies for it. So anyway, make sure you log out of your main account when you are messing around on another/when someone else is using theirs on a shared PS4.